SMX Social Media Marketing is a two-day, tactic-rich conference that covers all key issues for getting the most out of social marketing, whether you’re tasked with driving organic traffic, managing paid campaigns, or stewarding your company’s brand with online reputation management and customer service.
At SMX Social Media Marketing, you’ll learn how:
- social signals influence search results, and what “organic” social media optimization tactics are delivering for marketers.
- to target your paid social media campaigns. The networks to choose and the effective targeting strategies to employ to reach your customers.
- to listen and respond on social networks to turn detractors into fans…before they tarnish your brand.
- to convince your management that social media networks are critical and get them to support the investment required to be successful.
- to speak with an authentic voice that your customers can relate to, avoiding the pitfalls of your messaging falling flat, or worse, alienating key stakeholders.
- to use tools to leverage and maximize your efforts, and to measure and understand the effectiveness of your campaigns.
An All Access pass provides you with two days of conference sessions and networking activities. Breakfasts, lunches and all-day snacks are also included, along with an evening networking reception and free WiFi in session rooms.
Budgeting to attend? Visit our “Get the boss on board!” page for a handy template outlining the prices and other expenses.