Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 7 years and 289 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
SES San Jose should be a great time. I’m slotted to moderate a session on SEO friendly design and development, as well as do a site review session. I’m glad I didn’t have to create a new presentation, because planning a party is tough! Anyhow – I hope you’ll make it, and help promote it.
Here’s all the Details:
What: Internet Marketer’s Charity Party – http://www.imcharityparty.com
- The Children’s Hospital of Aurora, CO
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
IM-NY along with IM-SF and some awesome sponsors are throwing the party at SES San Jose.
WHEN: Monday, August 18th 8:00 – Midnight or ??
Cost: $40 donation to charity
OPEN BAR! Light appetizers and good booze from 8:00 p.m. to Midnight WHERE: Agenda Lounge – 399 S. 1st st. (right behind the conference center!)
WHY: Because of the great generosity of people like…
- Jon Kelly from Surehits.com, * Neil Patel and Aneil Weber of ACSSEO,
- Greg Hartnett, and Brian Prince from BOTW.org, and
- Jim Boykin, CEO and head ninja from We Build Pages
…we are able to get together and network for a good cause.
Talk to your favorite internet marketing folks including:
John Marshall and Michael Stebbins of Market Motive
- Chris Winfield of 10e20.com
- Andy Beal of Marketing Pilgrim and TrackUR
- Jeremy Schoemaker and Dave Dellanave of Shoemoney Media Group
- Todd Freisen aka Oilman
- Greg Boser aka Web Guerrilla of 3 Dog Media Group
- Michael Gray aka GrayWolf
- Frank Watson aka Aussie Webmaster of Kangamurra
- Brent Csutoras – BrentCsutoras.com
- Todd Malicoat of Stuntdubl.com
- Lauren Vacarello of lvlogic.com
- Jon Kelly from Surehits.com
- Neil Patel and Aneil Weber of ACSSEO
- Greg Hartnett and Brian Prince from BOTW.org
- Jim Boykin, CEO from WeBuildPages.com
Please get tickets/ donate in advance if you’ll be there –
At the charity party donations page