Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 6 years and 285 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
- Danny launches Sphinn – cool new social app for SEM/SEO’s
- Tamar has an awesome list of Digg api tools
- Shimon has some cool ideas on rep management
- Everett has some ideas ideas about using affiliate marketing for reputation management
- The SEO Chicks rock – terrible things to do on social media sites, SEO so easy a caveman could do it, and intro to SEOquake.
- Daniel tells us why SMM is the key to SEO link building.
- Patrick tells dummies (or drunkards) how to make google gadgets
- Copyblogger optimizes the SEOmoz landing page
- Rand gets SMM evil.
- Michael Martinez has some good backlink theories
- News in the domain aftermarket marketplace
- Eric Enge about 10 cool things you can do with clicktracks (and trust me, there are a whole lot more)
- Domainer’s get no respect (they’re definitely starting to get more)
- Mrs. Beal tells us how to stay positive when blogging.
- The sign in Mu’s Ron Paul Post alone makes it worth reading.
- Andy hearts domainers
- Cool new google global search ff extension from the guys at Red fly
- Almost forgot to check on Ms. Snarky this week – she’s talkin’ about simpsons and branding, and her current facebook obsession – good thing I checked.
- Michael had more luck with a problogger’s niche job board than craigslist
– More links below
What else was good this week that I missed?