Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 8 years and 158 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
Yes – I realize it’s monday, but hey – it’s summer and I like to relax a bit. I’ve missed the last few weeks, so I thought I’d get this up here now.
- Scott gives some great warning signs for your web project
- Presidential search marketing faceoff at 1020e
- How I became a professional blogger found via Hugh
- Google’s competitive advantage – data collection from Aaron
"While everyone is running around polluting links on the web graph (and fighting over who the spammer is and what is spam), Google is busy building something only they can build, because they are the only ones who get a free pass on collecting user data as a feature." Nicely put.
- The blogger disclosure debate – Rand vs. Shoe
- 5 signs Andy Hagans wrecked digg and the 10 web 2.0 crack commandments
- Brian wants one BILLION dollars and gets traffic for everything
- Guillame has helped to launched the kickass Bounty Online Fishing Tournament
- Rae talks about supplementals and how to evolve as an affiliate (but unfortunately no Bon Jovi)
- Patrick talks about a Harly Davidson viral campaign while referencing one of my favorite books – Zen and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintence (really, you should read it) I really respect his great plan and goals too.
- Todd Mintz’s story of popping his domainer cherry.
- Facebook’s plan for victory found via Brian (who also gives us the blueprint for a brilliant blog launch)
- Brad tells us Adwords quietly releases IP blocking
- Jason’s 301 Redirect Example When Using Wildcard DNS For Subdomains
- From the land of Moz – How to handle a google penalty, and an interview with Kevin Ryan of SES
- Max Action of the action squad hit SMX – now this is an interesting conference writeup with some different perspective on "networking"
- Dan on Google Universal Search (aka GUS)
- Graywolf talks about social media for b2b (I got this exact question at least 4 times at SMX), and Patricia talks about dating tips for b2b marketers.
What were your favorite recent articles that I missed?