Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 9 years and 10 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
The SEO Class is in full swing for spring. Come join us at the New York Helmsley Hotel Midtown Manhattan in mid-May for an information packed 2 day seminar on how to make it happen online. The cost is $2999 (less $500 until next friday if you mention stuntdubl in the notes upon registration)
What: Unique two day training session on a variety of topics that impact search engine rankings and success with online marketing.
When: May 17th and 18th
Where: New York Helmsley Hotel – Midtown Manhattan
Why: To learn from folks experienced in a broad range of SEO topics to create a better action plan for your site. We will be covering both conceptual and tactical topics. Each attendee will get some one on one time in the "SEO bullpen" with one or more of the presenters, to review their most pressing issues with regards to search engine marketing.
How much: The cost is $2999 (less $500 until next friday) Additional people from the same company will be priced at $1800 (40% off base price)
Agenda and topics:
Each sessions will comprise of about half presentation time, and half question and answer time.
- Intro to SEO by Greg
- Content creation and organization by Rae and Michael
- Brand Management by Greg and Michael
- Usability & Conversion by Brad
- Blogging by Rae
- Link Building, Buying and Management by Rae and Todd
- Social Media & Viral Marketing by Todd and Michael
- Research Techniques by Greg and Rae
- Paid Marketing Campaigns by Brad
- Technical Setup by Michael and Greg
- Internet Marketing Tools by Todd