Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 10 years and 82 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
- The run websites
- Many have blogs
- Willing to forego anonymity to participate in a discussion
- Enjoyment of tech
- Enjoying cool ideas
- Both should agree that the Saginaw Stephen Colbeagle’s ROCK
- Diggers appreciate links and their value
- There are ethical and political differences within the community that make for good discussion
- Diggers nor SEO’s will click on irrelevant ads
- They’re not afraid to express an opinion
12 Reasons Diggers Hate SEO’s
- Too many ridiculous acronyms and fast talk
- Good SEO’s won’t take your money, and bad ones will bleed it from you.
- Cold calls, and unsolicited mail.
- Anonymous posts
- Driveby blog and commmunity spam.
- Affiliate arbitrage and economic theory can be ugly
- Irrelevant results
- Moral, cultural, policital, and ethical ambiguity
- They don’t know or understand the foundations of the community, and the people that realized that search marketing was a school of thought 12 and 13 years ago.
- We’re always right, and can’t agree on anything.
- Comments out of context.
12. MFA FTW!
Why Diggers Really hate SEO
For all you other SEO’s who have already come to terms with self loathing – what do you think the reason a majority of diggers don’t post to my siteyour site, or your favorite SEO communities? Alternatively, what do the two communities have in common?
Okay REALLY – don’t digg my site unless I write something like this