Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 7 years and 219 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
I missed last week – so I’m catching up on favorites – here’s the folks that earned a link with stundubl baiting – and yes Brian, I thoroughly condone the term link baiting – mainly because it is a different school of thought from those old school "branding wankers"
- Think lateral – says cygnus – who uses a female for extra vistors on his payday loan mybloglog community
- Hugh animates the echo chamber, and talks about blogging – if you don’t understand the indirect correlation, stick to radio ads
- Brian is a link slut – and proud of it.- at least he hasn’t yet hacked his site intentionally for links (but probably still believes I did)
- John thinks white hats are sissies
- Some brilliant ad agency asks "now what?" – see not ALL ad agencies are retarded
- Brian gives a shoutout to PT Barnum marketing
- Graywolf wonders what yahoo will be tracking and makes Matt mad (seriously, do you AGREE with those Digg haterz dude?)
- Terry gives bloggers a toolset that even Mr. Ploppy would be proud of
- Chris is more punk rock than the Ramones
- Shoe crowns the godfather of search (I was also sent these kick ass posts from wayback by a friend)
- Aaron refrences the true godfather of search while discussing value chains and giving the world’s laziest seo props
- Yuri revisits trust
- Edward launches cool seo tools
- Markus likes linkbait
- I thoroughly enjoyed seoblackhat’s interview with Shoemoney (thought a bit late)
- Please don’t get me started on Dave Pasternack the SEO guru (c’mon man – call it in)
- Keep your eye on the SEMclubhouse – there’s some very sharp folks there.
Did I miss stuff? I’m busy working now folks and try not to read all those great blogs out there as much:) What else is good in the world of the web?