Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 9 years and 230 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
- Chacha gets funding – reported by Andy – Jeff Bezos is making a wise investment. Ironically enough I sat next to Brad Bostic on my plane ride to SES San Jose – and told him most the ways SEO’s would likely try to game his engine. They actually have a pretty cool idea – and is a good engine to watch, if one of the big three doesn’t buy them out first. On a related note – Trexy is pretty cool too.
- Brian likes young techie guys "I live in a bizarro traffic building world where the web activity of the 18-30 year old male demographic determines billions of dollars of purchasing and marketing decisions of a couple hundred crusty, old, outdated white guys." – another priceless post.
- I really don’t know how Rand finds time to work writing about expectations of launching a new domain – as well as an excellent article on keys to online success (it really does seem pretty simple, huh?) Scott, the new mozzer is off to a nice start with a post on brainstorming linkbait as well.
- Brian Clark introduces the SEO 2.0 copywriting series with Permission Marketing 2.0
- Brian Mark has the solution for the Sandbox – the Onebox!
- Oilman vs. Shoemoney smackdown- duking it out over blackhat/whitehat and SEO BS.
- Chris Hooley is on my list of blogs for comic relief – and addition to being hilarious – the man is HUNGRY. More laughs available from Hugh MacLeod – are you the next google?
- Werty is contributing to good causes – if I ever decide to stop just taking from the world Kiva micro loans sounds like a good idea.(you should definitely get a dog dude).
- Kathy Sierra – What comes after usability? – *note to self – bookmark more of Kathy’s excellent posts
- Going viral to build defensible traffic from G-dub.
- Good thinking – John googles his customers
- WidgetsLab – looks like a cool site to inspire new widget ideas
- Tips for getting media interviews from Jolina at the TopRankBlog
- Cache date as new google pagerank – Please Aaron, don’t tell them, they’ll take it away or start sending misinformation
- Scott Orth has a relatively new site – and discusses the pros and cons of working for yourself
- Warming up to analytics series – Todd’s summary – Buy clicktracks today (free trial link) – and I didn’t use my aff link just so you’ll trust the opinion
- Daniel talks web 3.0 – mobile media
Anybody else got favorite stuff from this week?