Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 10 years and 80 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
Please see below for resume submission details – if you can’t follow directions, you are automatically disqualified. I am working on some cool new projects with a few partners, and we need some help.
- XHTML and CSS Skills
- Proficiency in PHP/mySQL (ability to customize and write code)
- Attention to detail, reliability and trustworthiness are a must
- Understanding of basic seo
- Strong english skills (and willingness to research, write creatively, and edit)
- Hunger to learn online marketing
- Sense of humor
- Website design
- Writing, modifying, and editing css
- Modification and customization of php/mysql based CMS
- Managing content
- Design and linking projects
- General webmastering duties
I don’t care if you didn’t even earn your GED – but don’t tell me you don’t know what webmasterworld or digitalpoint is.
$30,000 – $50,000
What you can expect:
This is expected to be a fulltime position – but you can work remotely.
You’ll be working directly for me and some partners as a developer/ operations manager.
You can expect to learn a lot about search and internet marketing, while working on some pretty cool sites.
How To APPLY
Submit ****ONLY***** to stuntjob AT stuntdubl.com – all other mails will be ignored PLEASE do not mail me directly, or submit through my webform (this e-mail will be going to my partners as well)
- Why you’d be a good fit
- Example of things you’ve written and developed
We will likely be making a decision in the next 60 days, so please do not hound us if you don’t receive a response immediately.