Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 7 years and 63 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
Please see below for resume submission details – if you can’t follow directions, you are automatically disqualified. I am working on some cool new projects with a few partners, and we need some help.
- XHTML and CSS Skills
- Proficiency in PHP/mySQL (ability to customize and write code)
- Attention to detail, reliability and trustworthiness are a must
- Understanding of basic seo
- Strong english skills (and willingness to research, write creatively, and edit)
- Hunger to learn online marketing
- Sense of humor
- Website design
- Writing, modifying, and editing css
- Modification and customization of php/mysql based CMS
- Managing content
- Design and linking projects
- General webmastering duties
I don’t care if you didn’t even earn your GED – but don’t tell me you don’t know what webmasterworld or digitalpoint is.
$30,000 – $50,000
What you can expect:
This is expected to be a fulltime position – but you can work remotely.
You’ll be working directly for me and some partners as a developer/ operations manager.
You can expect to learn a lot about search and internet marketing, while working on some pretty cool sites.
How To APPLY
Submit ****ONLY***** to stuntjob AT stuntdubl.com – all other mails will be ignored PLEASE do not mail me directly, or submit through my webform (this e-mail will be going to my partners as well)
- Why you’d be a good fit
- Example of things you’ve written and developed
We will likely be making a decision in the next 60 days, so please do not hound us if you don’t receive a response immediately.