Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 9 years and 172 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
I missed a week, so a few of these are a few weeks old, but here’s some of my favorite stuff the past few weeks.
- Congrats to Jim for winning the 2006 best linking blog (deservedly) – Jim taught me a ton in my time at WeBuildPages and is definitely the best Link Sensi I know. Thanks to Loren and everyone who nominated and voted for this site.
- Lee provides us with information overload for years to come with 250+ marketing blogs – complete with OPML file
- Matt talks about data refreshes and updates
- Brian justifies buying a porsche as an SEO write off – clientbaiting (This guy cracks me up and is a brilliant businessman that will always "be an SEO" – I didn’t link to ALL his posts -but you should be reading them – my favorite recent quote – "I’m a money-grubbing SEO. I’ll kill, maim, and burn down your village to get the job done. I’ll run up the score like Steve Spurrier." – Okay – check out the posts on rep management and being a wannabe domainer too
- How hacker’s are pwning your site with Google – Shoemoney FTW!
- Google explains quality score
- More on quality score from google
- Shimon talks about the key factors of SEO – block and tackle, 3 yards and a cloud of dust, etc.
- Brian aka T-bo talks about the golden rules of SEM – these are truly golden, and get too often overlooked by newer folks – nice work dude.
- Rand lays out the financials – two words "brass balls"
- Lowdown on spamming social media – aka why you shouldn’t do it
- 11 Reasons you should consider a job in SEM – Let me summarize for the truly lazy – Because it ROCKS!
- Brian Mark stars in his new blog – the "OneBoxer" – Look for some great stuff, starting with "How important is the onebox"
- Andy talks about the 10 points of "defensible traffic" after a great post from Nate on the subject
- A logical walkthrough of linkbaiting – Nice stuff from Joe
- Michael reviews SoloSEO – which rocks – and also has an nice affiliate program
- Phrase based information and spam detection patent analysis – Bill, how do you get any work done?
- Comments have been added to the Bruce Clay Blog!