Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 10 years and 105 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
Despite it being the equivalent of an e-mail chainletter – it’s a fun meme – and it’s a great way to get to know some folks of the web. Ben Wills “blog tagged” me, so here goes. After a bit of hunting, I was also tagged by DG. Props to Jeff Pulver for starting the fun little viral game.
- I went to college part time for over 7 years (and got a bachelor’s degree). I was a waiter for several years through my college career, and think all people should have to do two jobs for at least a month in their lifetimes – wait tables and be a link monkey. The world would be a better place.
- I played defensive tackle for my high school football team (at a whopping buck thirty five) – We were 11-1, and two wins from being state champions. I did several other sports including baseball, basketball, and pole vault. Now typing reeeeeeally fast is about the best excercise I get on most days.
- I own a set of turntables that I mix and scratch hip-hop and breakbeat music on just for fun (sample). “stuntdubl” was my “basement dj name” for music long before it was my online seo alter ego.
- I met my girlfriend online (yes, I like the internet THAT much).
- There’s nearly nothing I’d rather do than spend a day deep sea fishing in florida. (Going in a few weeks – woohoo!)
I’m going to make this a little difficult and tag:
Jim Boykin, Greg Boser, Todd Friesen, Aaron Wall, and see if we can get Matt Cutts to admit he was like James Bond at the NSA
Added: After digging around on some sites – three of my tags have already been tagged, so I’d like to call out Cameron, Jarrod, and Mike.