Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 8 years and 106 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
Despite it being the equivalent of an e-mail chainletter – it’s a fun meme – and it’s a great way to get to know some folks of the web. Ben Wills “blog tagged” me, so here goes. After a bit of hunting, I was also tagged by DG. Props to Jeff Pulver for starting the fun little viral game.
- I went to college part time for over 7 years (and got a bachelor’s degree). I was a waiter for several years through my college career, and think all people should have to do two jobs for at least a month in their lifetimes – wait tables and be a link monkey. The world would be a better place.
- I played defensive tackle for my high school football team (at a whopping buck thirty five) – We were 11-1, and two wins from being state champions. I did several other sports including baseball, basketball, and pole vault. Now typing reeeeeeally fast is about the best excercise I get on most days.
- I own a set of turntables that I mix and scratch hip-hop and breakbeat music on just for fun (sample). “stuntdubl” was my “basement dj name” for music long before it was my online seo alter ego.
- I met my girlfriend online (yes, I like the internet THAT much).
- There’s nearly nothing I’d rather do than spend a day deep sea fishing in florida. (Going in a few weeks – woohoo!)
I’m going to make this a little difficult and tag:
Jim Boykin, Greg Boser, Todd Friesen, Aaron Wall, and see if we can get Matt Cutts to admit he was like James Bond at the NSA
Added: After digging around on some sites – three of my tags have already been tagged, so I’d like to call out Cameron, Jarrod, and Mike.