Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 10 years and 281 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
The Webmasterworld conference in Las Vegas was great as usual. Thanks to all the people who made for enjoyable conversations (you know who you are). Special thanks to Brett and company who always put on a great show, and to our gracious Grand Canyon tour guide who was as passionate about the national parks as we are about internet marketing. I’m glad I made it back alive (barely), and with some fun new friends, business contacts, and a headfull of new knowledge.
As mentioned, I presented on a couple sessions including the link purchasing process – how to become a link ninja. Jim presented on link neighborhoods, and we launched our new Link Ninjas Link Development Training Classes which will feature special guest Aaron Wall of SEO Book fame. Our first class will be held on January 18th and 19th. If you give really would like to visit the We Build Pages offices and come away with some great information to market your site, here’s your chance – We’re giving away 10 free passes to a chosen few to launch the new service.
You should definitely consider attending if:
You are a small business website owner
- to cancel your yellow page ads
- to get back at your competition
- to finally get some ROI on your site
You do web design or development
- to add value for your clients
- to add an additional revenue stream
- to improve YOUR business
You are in the marketing department:
- to make the most out of your media buys
- to take off your suit for a day and wear something comfortable
- to learn why you’re spending money in the wrong places
- to optimize your budgets with new media opportunities
You own a SEO company
- to learn to do it better
- Links are a LARGE part of the SEO equation
- We have an abundance mentality and will SHARE
- We’re not total altruists – We want savvy link
There are plenty of other good reasons to become a link ninja, but it would make this post way too long and I’m not a fan of the hard sell. You will get your money’s worth, and figure out how to market your site more effectively through proper link development.
So why ninjas you may ask?
- Ninjas train hard.
- Ninjas are focused.
- Ninjas fight hard.
- Ninjas know how to use their weapons.
- Ninjas use their strengths of speed
and stealth to their advantage.
- Ninjas use their environment to their
- Ninjas know and respect their competition.
- Ninjas are just plain cool – Seriously, what’s cooler than
a guy in a business suit with a bluetooth headset, laptop, sword and throwing stars?
If you can’t make it for training this time, we will be doing monthly sessions, so watch for future dates. Also stop by the link development dojo for some good discussions and news on the wonderful world of link development.
I’ll be playing catch-up here for a while and preparing for SES Chicago where I’ll be presenting on the My SEM Toolbox and Developing Your SEM Niche sessions, as well as our upcoming classes. It would be nice to get a bit of work done as well, and perhaps even stop to eat and sleep a bit.