Online marketing information can change quickly This article is 10 years and 30 days old, and the facts and opinions contained in it may be out of date.
Brand new tool – C Class Backlink Analyzer – from Webuildpages.com
I had a programming teacher in college who always talked about saving nanoseconds in a program through the way the code was written. While I didn’t quite cut it as a programmer, I did learn a valuable lesson about productivity, and how small amounts of time can add up. For this reason, I am always searching for ways to do things better and faster. Mr. Ploppy’s list of productivity tools:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox extensions
– I was a bit nervous when changing browsers, but now I couldn’t live without this. IE seperation anxiety is common.
– these will be listed below, but are essentially what make FF an indispensible tool for web developers and SEO’s.
– after hearing this recommended a few times, I finally made the switch – well worth it…I’ll even let you swipe my list. There’s also a nice little bookmarklet script available to drag to your links toolbar to add a feed to your list.
– almost falls into a “content management system” now, and is very useful. This site has recently been upgraded to version 1.5 which has a slew of useful features.
- User Agent Switcher
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Tabbed Browsing
- Session Saver
- Proxy Switcher
- Add Bookmark Here
- Search Status
- Live Headers
- Mouse Gestures
- Wayback Machine (with right click)
- Greasemonkey user script manager
There are still a ton of extensions I’ve yet to explore, and I’m certain many of them are quite powerful and useful. Well worth taking the time to switch for tabbed browsing alone.
This list of tools should help you to save lots of time after you invest a bit learning how to use them. Take time to experiment and learn to do things better.